Thursday, April 7, 2011

Int. Photography-Week 1

So, I've signed up for another photography class and two weeks ago it started. This is now Intermediate Photography, and we just go more in depth than we had in Basic. This week our first assignment was to capture things with shapes, forms, textures, and patterns. Here were my top three pick for the week. I must say my last two picks were the hardest to capture. I don't have a macro lens and so really getting these images sharp as well as close up was a challenge. But I think I managed okay:) My favorite is the lemon!




2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! You are doing so well, I wish you were here so you could take our family! I love your new blog heading. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat! I wish I was there to take your pics too! We sure do miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete